Soul-principles are guidelines that raise our vibration-, energy- and conscious- level. People create health and vitality at every level of their existence with a higher vibration and thriving. Our vibration-, energy-, and conscious- levels influence everything. This is a basic foundation that Western medicine often neglects, and which will improve people’s health and well-being. Our intention and internal chemistry always influence our surroundings and ourselves.
- Be more of yourself and be the change YOU want to see in the world.
- It’s all about balance, yin and yang. Be receptive, open and giving
- You can sense the whole world and the universe. Be in the presence and honor the insight from your senses
- Replace right and wrong with what works and what doesn’t work
- Everything is energy, vibration, and frequency. Know and determine your energy and experience
- Strive a higher level of consciousness in all situations
- What you do to yourself and others you do to everyone. We are all connected.
- Create peace and freedom in yourself and share with your surroundings
- Know your values, your signature strengths, and your service to the world
- Live with reverence and your sacred realization
- Know that polarities are the learning arena that creates karma in our lives.
- Surrender to your soul consciousness. Your inner universe is a reflection of the outer.
- Your heart, your soul sense, and the spirit of the universe/God is your greatest ally
1. Be more of yourself and be the change you want to see in the world. One of the greatest challenges for man is that we cannot see ourselves, as we see our surroundings and others. We need help from others to see ourselves. Humans are relational beings who relate to something all the time. We are in relation to our interior as well as our exterior. What you want for yourself, your loved ones and your fellow human beings starts in your interior and is manifested in your surroundings. Honor your essence and beam out your greatness in the World.
2. It’s all about balance, yin and yang. Be receptive, open and giving. Most people are generous and rewarding people who want to stand in their service to humanity. In order for us to be the best possible for others, we must also be the best possible for ourselves. In order to give, we must also learn to receive. Self-love is often more challenging than love for others. Your cup must be filled up so that you can give off your own abundance and prosperity. With an open attitude, you let your life energy flow through you and fill yourself up so you can both give and receive at the same time. We need both our feminine and masculine characteristics.
3. You can sense the whole world and the universe. Be in the presence and honor the insight from your senses. In presence we find all power from moment to moment. Our senses will guide us in perfect ways when we are in balance and flow and connect us to our soul, world and universe who always know what is truthful to us. Our senses, body and presence constantly give us the dimensions of consciousness that we create from our interior. We have the opportunity to sense and create everything from the moment of presence.
4. Replace right and wrong with what works and what does not work. What is right and wrong has great variations from religions, cultures, societies, and ideology. Life is contextual and what works in one religion or society does not work in another. Each separate group and individual can define what works in their context and life and strive for the functional. When we talk about right and wrong, we can replace these terms to find out what works and what can be done differently and better. Life is a dynamic and evolutionary journey that is constantly changing. What worked a hundred years ago is old-fashioned today. We constantly adjust to the most functional of all time.
5. Everything is energy, vibration, and frequency. Know and determine your energy and experience. Matter, energy, and spirit/soul are only the result of different vibration levels. If we only operate in the lower vibration rate of material personality, we will not gain insight into higher dimensions, insights, and innovation. What we call shadow sides and darkness is about low-frequency vibration that serves as a limitation and our defense. Our feelings and convictions constantly exude frequency and vibration that either attract or alienate events. We determined our whole life by the energy, vibration, and frequency we create in ourselves at all times.
6. Strive a higher level of consciousness in all situations. People have two points of consciousness. Our thoughts, feelings, and bodies make up one point’s consciousness and the soul consciousness constitutes the other. These are different levels and dimensions of experiences. The soul is acknowledging itself, beyond body, heart, and mind. Consciousness is present right at this moment. We usually want to stay in the soul consciousness all the time, which refers to the essence of who we are, and our potential. With soul consciousness, we experience clarity and power in this moment. Soul consciousness has more accessible energy, which we experience as our radiation in the present.
7. What you do to yourself and others do you to everyone. We’re all connected. We are all parts of the same unity and our souls are connected through the same source of energy. Everyone on Earth is part of nature that has borrowed its physical body to manifest source energy and our essence. The essence of our unity is above the brain, intellect, and ego. Unity includes everything. When we forget our essence, we create illusions, polarities, and suffering. All wars, conflicts, and disagreements are based on our misguided experience of separation. Everything you inflict on others will come back to you in this infinite perspective of unity. We are all part of the universal cosmic laws.
8. Create peace and freedom within yourself and share with your surroundings. The greatest peace and freedom begin in our inner landscape. We cannot make peace in our surroundings unless we live with peace in our minds and existence. We are a mirror of the universe. To create what we want in our environment we must first create it in ourselves.
9. Know your values, your signature strengths, and your service to the world. All souls on earth have unique expressions of source energy that wants to radiate its essence and light. Everyone has gifts and talents that complement the puzzle of humanity. Knowing our essence, we know our values and signature strengths so that we can live from the naturalness we are.
10. Live with reverence and your sacred acknowledgment. Reverence refers to perception and attitude that puts life highest of all. It honors the depth and essence of all that is. Soul consciousness is our sacred realization that hears all our prayers and thoughts. It shows us the spiritual dimension and pure truth. The sacred is our true identity and the way of light. That’s what expands and unites us in truth.
11. Know that polarities are the growth arena that creates karma in our lives. Karma characterizes our mental memory, body, chemistry and energy. Karma creates patterns that stay with us. Polarities are about life in all its forms. Identifying ourselves with just one side of polarity means denying who we really are. We are both extremes and more than that. The more we accept all aspects and our true nature, the more healthy and powerful we become.
12. Surrender to your soul consciousness. Your inner universe is a reflection of the outer. We have the whole universe inside of us. When we include everything, we surrender to our soul consciousness. Then we live with soul esteem and confidence. We live with a spiritual surrender and the power of who we really are; Clarity, unity, relaxedness, openness, freedom, love, grace, serenity, and receptiveness. We elevate these characteristics. It’s about an inner journey in ourselves as we silence our minds to a deeper level in us. From this level, we are quieter, more extended, and more relaxed in any situation.
13. Your heart, your soul sense, and the spirit of the universe/God are your greatest ally. Our hearts and souls are connected to the omni-spirit of the universe and fields of consciousness. Through these fields, we have access to everything. Everyone has a tremendous support apparatus for non-physical helpers. We can deliberately include and communicate with these dimensions in all situations of our existence. We are always supported, and God/universe will never take us where the higher will would not support us. The universe and God are sentient, Omni-inclusive, and present in everything we do.
No religion, ideology, authority, system, or government has the right to undermine your soul consciousness. It is our responsibility to live from soul consciousness in every aspect of life. When we choose to live from soul consciousness, even in extreme situations, we have the biggest freedom and power there is. We are all love and grace.
“Our lives are contextual, complex, and intertwined.Soulsister
All parts of us are in continuously mutual influence”.
Click the button and let’s talk